Engineering & Electronics
- Full Time
- Cork City
PE Global Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Plumber/Technician on behalf of our client, a major facilities maintenance company based in Cork. The successful candidate will be trained in maintaining and installing Domestic/Commercial Gas+Oil boiler systems.
The ideal candidate must have a mechanical & electrical aptitude and be willing to learn in areas that they don’t have expertise in such as HVAC systems, Control Systems and Gas/Oil Safety. Training will be provided through the RGII process along with other product specific training.
- Deliver effective PPM to varied customers.
- Respond to break down and call out requests.
- Maintain all procedures in accordance with the Client.
- Meet deadlines on site and complete reports promptly.
- Be pro-active and be able to work on own initiative.
- Be client focused and have the ability to generate own work.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well with customers and peers.
- Be familiar and adhere to site rules and Health & Safety policies.
- Experienced Plumber with trade qualification
- Mechanical/Electrical knowledge.
- Full drivers licence.
- Some experience in installing and maintaining boiler systems would be an advantage
If you are interested in this role, simply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or to discuss the role further call Liam on 021-4297900