Engineering , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
PMO Project Manager
PE Global is currently recruiting for a PMO Project Manager for a leading multi-national Pharmaceutical client based in Cork.
This is an initial 11-month contract position. Hybrid working model, 3 days in 2 days out!
- Ensures site Project Sponsors and Project Leads adhere to the Company’s best practices for Project Management and Portfolio Governance in their delivery of diverse multi-disciplinary projects.
- Responsible for the ongoing support of Project Leads in their delivery of projects in line with schedule, scope, cost and resource requirements and constraints.
- Facilitation of the monthly Site Portfolio Governance process for their allocated departments (e.g., Vaccines, Technical Operations, Supply Chain, Digital & IT, etc)
- Becomes a subject matter expert on the new PPM digital tool in order to support the implementation across the site.
- Ensures the PMO PPM digital tool is used consistently by the community of Project Leads and Sponsors and supports where necessary.
- Supports the Site Leadership Team in order to have oversight and governance on their portfolio of projects.
- Contributes to the ongoing development of the PMO process, tools and templates and Portfolio Governance process.
- Responsible for training Project Sponsors and Leads in PMO best practices
- As part of the Portfolio Governance process, supports the analysis of portfolio data for trending, identifying lessons learned and disseminating findings as system or process improvements.
- Supports the roll out and maintenance of the Resource Management Tool.
- Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of projects.
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards. Participate and Comply with the Company’s Quality Management System.
- Where necessary, will lead a project and execute it in line with the PMO best practices.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification in Engineering, Business, or a related discipline.
- Qualification in project management such as PMP desirable.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Pharma industry preferable, in a PMO or project-related environment.
- Strong knowledge of project and program management methodologies and industry best practice.
- Proficiency in MS Project scheduling tool required and knowledge of PowerBI advantageous.
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development essential.
- Proven track record in dealing with complex issues proactively and in a timely fashion and ability to achieve results within the set timeframe.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team with excellent people management and leadership skills.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link to apply, call Conal on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***