Engineering & Electronics
PMO Project Manager
- County Limerick, Limerick, Ireland
PE Global is currently recruiting for a PMO Project Manager for a leading multi-national Medical Device client based in Limerick.
This is an initial 12-month contract position.
- Lead and coordinate a team of cross-functional experts to develop and implement a new solvent recovery process in a high volume med device manufacturing plant
- Develop and approve specifications for the recovered solvent, engaging with R&D, EHS, Quality, MSE, Supply Chain, Engineering, Facilities, External Manufacturing & supplier quality
- Support the development of the recovery process to ensure adherence to all requirements in a regulated manufacturing industry
- Support/drive the development and implementation of the validation plan for recovered solvent, ensuring engagement and support from all team members and stakeholders • Interact closely with project groups to meet project timelines
- Support operation readiness ensuring timely handover of equipment to operations. Key areas are (but not limited to) material testing, material tracking, LIMS set up, QA & QC, external supply, EHS, and training.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management in a regulated manufacturing industry, with experience in solvent recovery preferred
- Experience leading cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent communication, organization and leadership skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements and guidelines, such as GMP, FDA, EPA, and OSHA
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link to apply, call Conal on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***