- Full Time
- Dublin West
PE Global is currently recruiting for a PMO Specialist for a Dublin based client.
This is a permanent position.
- Building strong relationships with PM stakeholders to assist in expanding the team’s services offerings
- Working closely with project teams using the new PMM to support successful project development and delivery
- Supporting embedment of PMM into new areas of the business
- Supporting the deployment and adoption of PMIS across the business
- Developing Project Management capability within the Specialist’s designated department or business unit
- Providing subject matter expertise on project management processes for the PM community across the company.
- 5 years of Project Management experience
- Strong knowledge of project management processes and frameworks (e.g.,PMI, Prince2)
- Significant experience of working from own initiative and taking ownership of work/projects
- Proven track record of achieving objectives and delivering value for an organisation
- Proven stakeholder management skills
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +353 21 4520313 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***