- Dublin North
This role will be on the Business Pricing team, who are responsible for providing innovative, competitive and accurate pricing solutions for the entire Business Market on the island of Ireland. Specifically this role will work with the SME Team Lead, on pricing and analysis in the SME Gas and Electricity Sector, ensuring our Tariffs and Fixed Price Products are market and cost reflective. There may also be a requirement to build and price new SME products to meet our customer needs, working with stakeholders across Customer Solutions on product development.
In this role, the analyst will need good initiative, analytical skills and ability to think through problems and apply considered judgement. The analyst should have excellent excel and modelling skills, with a desire to understand systems and data. The Analyst will need enthusiasm, an open mind and relevant energy market experience to meet the numerous challenges which will present as a result of the volatile energy market.
- Delivering analysis and oversight for tariff price reviews in the business market, building electricity and gas prices based on cost inputs, with responsibility for overseeing the validation of key assumptions and ensuring accuracy of outputs;
- Working with the SME Team Lead and other stakeholders to understand the historic and forecasted performance of our products;
- Developing Pricing strategies and products across all business sectors in line with the ambitions of the Business Markets team and the key objectives of Customer solutions;
- Work with IT to deliver system changes and update models in line with CRU regulations and new product implementations
- Analysing competitors offers in electricity and gas markets and using this analysis to provide insights into price composition/trends in the retail market;
- Providing Pricing input to support business cases for new products and services as required, across standard commodity products;
- Understanding, reviewing and analysing electricity and gas Industry consultation papers and the impacts of changes on the end retail price and providing insights to key stakeholders;
- Providing assistance to the reporting team to ensure the relevant Tariff Books are accurate and relevant updates are implemented
- Working with the business markets and forecasting teams to ensure forecast assumptions are as accurate as possible.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills;
- Excellent excel and modelling skills
- Strong stakeholder management;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Ability or desire to understand the integration of complex systems and data
- Ability to comprehend complex issues and factors which play a part in the development of a price;
- Attention to detail while working with complex issues;
- Ability to take initiative where appropriate;
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Energy Market Experience or a knowledge of Tariff Pricing Inputs.
Relevant degree desirable but not essential – experience in above would be more a requirement.
Please click the link below to apply or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any Visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct Visa to live and work in Ireland***