Engineering , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Process Engineer – Onsite role
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Process Engineer for a leading multi-national Biotech client based in Cork.
This is an initial 12-month contract position.
- Manage and support project delivery process, C&Q, and FPX standards to drive deployment.
- Monitors the status of programs and project, provides technical interpretation and expertise, ensures alignment to policies, procedures, government regulations, and customer specifications.
- Provides technical leadership and supports execution of EHS&S policies and procedures
- Lead engineering execution of projects and initiatives in the platform, for strategic projects and across sites.
- Generates capital equipment appropriations required for new process implementation or facilities and controls expenditures to ensure compliance with timing and budget requirements.
- Ensures attainment of project and program schedules, budgets, procedures and revenues by developing and monitoring the budget and approval process.
- Keeps senior management informed on project and program status by creating, maintaining, and presenting written reports on project and program status, tests, costs, issues, and performance against established targets on a regular basis.
- Provides technical leadership of multi-functional teams on many projects/ process improvements and resolves inter-functional issues
- Ensures the documentation of project and program activities and work.
- Manage compliance with EHS&S policies and procedures
- Coordinate with Technical Operations group to ensure alignment on technical standards and project execution for technical transfer projects/NPI
- Researches business and technical issues to establish what is being done and where improvements are possible.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational seminars and trade shows, reviewing professional publications and analyzing new trends.
- A Degree in Chemical or Process Engineering.
- Scientific or technical qualification in chemical, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation & controls or utilities engineering.
- Maintenance and/or Maintenance experience within a process or pharmaceutical cGMP regulated environment.
- Experience of standard methodologies in preventive maintenance, condition monitoring, maintenance planning, Maintenance engineering, RCM or FMECA.
- Experience in failure analysis.
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience of Delta V, PLC and SCADA systems
- Experience of SAP.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Seán on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***