Engineering , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Process Engineer – Tipperary
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Process Engineer for a leading multi-national Pharma client based in Tipperary.
This is an initial 11-month contract position.
- A key contributor and guiding the site on a new product introduction or technical transfer to and from the site, including new technologies.
- You will work as part of a multi-functional, diverse team to deliver results within schedule and product launch milestones, this may involve directing day to day will development plans across projects and working closely with Research and Development partners globally.
- Specifically, the role involves evaluation of raw materials, development of process fits, optimisation and development of the chemical API process, participation in campaign preparation, safety and environmental reviews, batch sheet reviews, regulatory and validation compliance, process monitoring, deviation investigations and resolution, and developing filing strategies.
- The successful candidate will have an aptitude for technical problem solving, with a background in solving technical issues to obtain a positive outcome.
- Knowledge and subject matter expertise on API processing unit operations and scale up opportunities are a core part of the role, with the ability to identify and overcome constraints and tests to ensure successful demonstration of processes through piloting and validation.
- S. or M.S. degree in Chemical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or related engineering/scientific discipline with minimum of 1 year experience in API production or related environment
- Experience in process modelling/simulation and/or data analytics would be an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated and focus others with respect to implementing identified improvement initiatives.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and effectively manage time, meet deadlines and produce quality deliverables.
- High personal integrity, credibility and energy.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of diverse teams.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Seán on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***