Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting a Process Scientist on behalf of a leading pharma company in Limerick.
The role will be responsible for laboratory process experiments in support of manufacturing investigations and process optimisation.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Devise new processes, or refine existing ones, to optimise the manufacturing process
- Plan, carry out and supervise process trials in laboratories, pilot plants or factories
- Conduct test protocols and procedures and product evaluation and lead their execution on the floor in conjunction with Operations.
- Generate process validation summary reports and associated filing summaries.
- Transfer new technologies across a range of product categories
- Work with product pipelines at various stages of development
- Develop formulae, specifications and label declarations, and ensure compliance with the finished product specifications
- Process input to equipment specifications, including equipment sizing, specification of key components, verification documentation and process instrumentation ranges.
- Read and write technical reports and specifications, maintaining appropriate records
- Lead major process investigations as requested and support the implementation of CAPAs.
- Provide technical training on process and technology areas as required by the project.
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Degree in Biotechnology or a related field with cGMP experience is desirable
- Familiarity with the operation of cell culture (upstream or downstream) technology
Interested candidates should forward an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 021 4297900