Procurement Consultant – Dublin
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global are recruiting for a Procurement Consultant for our client based in Dublin CC. This is a 4-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- Implement a key project to gather requirements for the procurement of bibliometric database and analytic tools.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to review the use cases and requirements for these tools across the agency as well as determine alternatives for these services.
- Prepare a final requirements document for progressing a tender process.
- Project manage, implement and document all aspects of the requirements gathering.
- Work closely with the relevant internal teams to gather all use cases and requirements.
- Prepare a detailed requirements document and other tender materials consistent with standard tender documentation.
- Support other ongoing activities where possible, should there be any period of unavoidable inactivity on the project
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in e.g., Supply Chain, Procurement, Project Management, etc.
- 5+ years successful consulting/project management experience
- A self-starter with the ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail and quality assurance
- Stakeholder management
- Familiarity with technical tools (e.g., Microsoft Office)
- Familiarity with public procurement and understanding of academic bibliometrics / publishing and tools would be beneficial.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Ciara on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****