Procurement Lead – Dublin
- Dublin South
PE Global are recruiting for a Procurement Lead for our biopharmaceutical client based in Dun Laoghaire, Dublin. This is a 12-month contract role. Hybrid role.
- Implement purchase and inventory strategies for materials / components and execute on component ordering by managing Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders in ERP (SAP/ECC).
- Ensure cost efficient, dependable supply of raw materials including appropriate use of freight options and inventory management.
- Ensures all purchases at ADL are executed in line with the Global procurement policy.
- Communication of critical risk items to internal and external parties
- Setup and maintain accurate Procurement Material Master & Supplier Data for new materials, vendors, and new equipment.
- Responsible for ensuring all data entered into Amgen systems is accurate and current to enable accurate reporting and KPI management and appropriate escalation.
- Support new product introductions by setting up processes for new materials, provide planning and other relevant information.
- Create analysis and accurate data reporting in support of projects or improvements and provide recommendations.
- Coordinate within Supply Chain, Quality, Finance, Manufacturing and Global functions to ensure timely support of master data processes.
- Participate in Project Reviews and support Supplier Management Processes with suppliers.
- Manage the site’s relationships with its vendors and when necessary, implement corrective actions to ensure dependable supply. Work with Global Sourcing and Supplier Relationship Excellence (SRE) teams on escalations as required.
- Ensure the accuracy and issuance of raw material forecasts.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Supply Chain or relevant discipline
- 3-5 years of directly related experience e.g., Procurement, Buyer, Planner, Master Data, etc
- End to End Supply Chain Planning Experience. Secondary packaging exp.
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes.
- Must have a pharmaceutical background.
- SAP ECC Procurement Experience. Rapid Response Experience or planning tools desired.
- Lean / 6 Sigma Yellow Belt trained / certified.
- Ability to analyse complex data and to communicate findings, knowledge and make recommendations.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Ciara on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****