- Full Time
- South Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
This is a senior strategic role responsible for Providing dedicated operational procurement support to Project and Preconstruction teams to deliver improved supply chain performance, mitigate supply chain risk and support the maintenance or enhancement of targeted Project and/or Business Unit margin. The role also involves working with internal and external stakeholders to continuously improve procurement processes and procedures resulting in a streamlined and efficient approach.
- Supporting Preconstruction / Project Teams in setting procurement strategy, developing tender lists, providing & feeding back market intelligence, supporting mid-bid reviews and tender adjudications, and identifying and ensuring all supply chain risk and opportunities have been suitable considered and allowed for in bids and tenders.
- Providing physical procurement support to Preconstruction / Project Teams by producing / issuing tender enquiries, undertaking tender evaluations, chairing bid / pre-appointment meeting and preparing Approval to Purchase Forms where required.
- Promoting best value rather than lowest price.
- Drive mandatory compliance and optimise use of all Preferred Agreements whether direct or via 3rd party.
- Supporting projects with supplier performance concerns as requested and act as arbitrator to facilitate positive outcome in the event of supplier disputes.
- Provide monthly report / overview to Supply Chain Director on key operational procurement issues.
- 10 Years plus in a similar senior procurement / commercial role.
- Extensive industry knowledge, particularly building materials, products and systems.
- Strong Commercial and Financial Acumen.
- Experience of managing high performing teams in an ever changing and demanding environment.
- Working Knowledge of supporting tender / work winning efforts in some capacity.
- Strong negotiation skills
- CIPS Qualified or equivalent
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on 083 009 3553 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland & UK***