- Southern England
PE Global is currently recruiting a Procurement Manager for an initial 6-month contract role with a leading manufacturing client. The role can be based in Stevenage, Bristol or Bolton.
- Drafting, negotiating and amending sub-contracts, iaw applicable legislation and company processes.
- Running Competitions for sub-system procurements whilst maintaining the highest standards of fairness and ethics.
- Providing supplier related commercial guidance to internal stakeholders.
- Generating and implementing supplier strategies that deliver Value for Money.
- Resolving supplier performance issues and/or conflicts.
- Risk management and risk mitigation planning.
- Managing supplier deliverables (hardware, software and documentation).
- KPI reporting and adherence.
- Cash Management.
- Schedule adherence.
- Building and nurturing supplier and key stakeholder relationships.
- Safeguarding the clients interests.
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience in a Procurement or Supply Chain related role, ideally in a Defence or Aerospace contracting environment.
- Ideally degree qualified in a business discipline, relevant procurement or supply chain accreditations or equivalent experience.
- Experienced in:
- Negotiation in an internal Customer / Supplier environment
- Bidding to win against a context of global supply chains
- Contract terms and conditions
- Use of MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and SAP (ideally)
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 203 966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***