- Southern England
PE Global is currently recruiting a Procurement Manager for a 12-month contract role with a leading FMCG client. The role can be remote within the UK.
The Procurement Manager is responsible for the timely and cost-effective sourcing of the category in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the company requirements for the MRO category are fulfilled with the optimum quality, service, and total cost of ownership, which are consistent with the needs of our internal business partners, the opportunities presented by the market, and meet our short and long-term requirements.
- Manage communications between suppliers and our internal business partners to ensure business needs are met on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and maintain expertise on vendor selection, relationships and negotiation.
- Maintain close, co-operative relationships with key business partners, enabling development of relevant, forward focused category strategies.
- Maintain co-operative relationships with across procurement and leverage these relationships to drive value for the EMEA business and to support the needs of other regions.
- Ensure that internal control requirements are met in an efficient and effective manner.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or significant Procurement experience.
- 5 years’ experience in procurement and supply chain.
- Experience in the FMCG industry is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence across all organizational levels.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Relevant experience in the category area (MRO).
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 203 966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***