- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Procurement Specialist for a Semi- State Company based in Newbridge Co Kildare.
- Work on assigned procurement projects in the Renewable Energy Business Unit to help achieve wider business Contribute to the enhancement of processes and policies pertaining to procurement within the business. Proactively support business units team members to follow same;
- Review and assess third party spends within the business unit and agree measures to either add value, reduce cost, reduce consumption, mitigate risk while ensuring compliance with Procurement Policy. Ensure these measures are incorporated into Renewable Energy procurement plan and their progress reported and updated;
- Give best practice advice and support to all staff involved in Renewable Energy for procurement of goods, services and works, with strong emphasis on customer service, value for money and compliance with EU Directives, and our internal procurement policy and procedures;
- Agree the most appropriate form of procurement process with Procurement Manager and spend owners and run procurement processes in conjunction with the Prepare and like review procurement documentation and participate fully in the negotiation with suppliers throughout the procurement process;
- Honours Degree (NFQ 8) in relevant procurement or business Procurement professional certifications preferable;
- 5 years’ experience in procurement; Knowledge of EU Utilities’ Directive: Working knowledge of E-tenders an advantage;
- Strong communication and influencing skills; Knowledge in Utility / Operations / Manufacturing sector;
- A strong team player with the ability to work collaboratively;
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +353 21 4520313 or alternatively send an up to date CV to Niamh.firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***