Procurement Subcontract Manager
- Southern England
PE Global is currently recruiting a Procurement Subcontract Manager for a 6-month contract role with a leading defence client based in Stevenage / Bolton / Filton. The role will be hybrid.
- Subcontract Management (including drafting, amending, negotiating and managing terms and conditions) in accordance with applicable legislation and company processes.
- Building and nurturing supplier and key stakeholder relationships.
- Leading in the internal Multi-Functional Team responsible for the delivery of a sub-contract (consisting of Technical, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance, Project Management).
- Holding the Supplier to account for their performance and resolving any issues / conflicts (hardware, services and documentation).
- Providing commercial guidance to internal stakeholders.
- Generating and implementing supplier strategies that deliver value for money.
- Risk and opportunity management.
- Safeguarding the interests of the client.
- Experience in a Procurement / Subcontract related role.
- Experience in Contract Management / Terms and Conditions.
- Qualified in a business subject area, procurement or supply chain accreditations or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience in defence procurement and contracting is preferred.
- Negotiation in Customer / Supplier environment.
- Degree level qualification(s) and / or Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) accredited is preferred.
- DV Clearance required.
- Due to the sensitive nature of the work carried out by this client, this role can only accept applications from UK passport holders.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 203 966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***