Engineering , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Product Development Engineer – Mayo
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Product Development Engineer for a leading multi-national Pharma client based in Mayo.
This is an initial 12-month contract position mainly based onsite but with some flexibility to work remotely.
- Coordinating & Managing R&D projects including New Product Introduction (NPI) and Product Transfers into the manufacturing plant.
- Providing regular project updates on project activities, milestones and status.
- Project scoping, costing & budget tracking.
- Managing projects liaising with local and global cross functional teams.
- Writing manufacturing validation protocols & reports for Feasibility trials, Process Evaluations, Registration Stability builds & Value Improvement Processes (VIPs)
- Tracking and ensuring completion of project milestones and compliance to project timelines.
- Managing product, process and supplier changes which have a potential impact on products manufactured using the Design Change Control process.
- Coordinating document generation and review of Product File submissions to regulatory agencies. (FDA, HPRA, MHRA, EU RMS)
- Compliance to cGMP and Corporate Quality procedures.
- Bsc in Science (Engineering, Chemistry, Biology).
- Strong relevant Pharmaceutical/Healthcare experience.
- Demonstrating Strong project management and team leadership skills.
- Proven ability to work cross functionally as this role requires interaction with different functions within the plant.
- Analytical thinking using established tools for trouble shooting and investigation management.
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) in a clear and concise manner.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Seán on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***