Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Product & Environmental Monitoring Labs
- Full Time
- Mullingar, County Westmeath, Ireland
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Junior and Senior Micro Analysts for a leading multi-national Pharma client based in Kinsale Co Cork.
This is a permanent position based in Kinsale.
- Participating in all training required and scheduled by the Group Leader or the customer. Being prepared and on time for that training. Engaging in training processes and ensuring all information received is completely understood.
- Completion of training records, and ensuring that all records presented for review and approval are at the appropriate standard.
- Performing routine and non-routine analysis, as requested by the Group Leader or customer representative.
- Preparing and approving results for tests in which they have received the appropriate training and are deemed competent.
- Notify immediately to the Group Leader or a customer representative, any anomalous or out of specification results.
- Ensuring at all times that all documentation and laboratory records are up to date and of an appropriate standard .
- Ensuring that all work carried out is approached “Right First Time” so as to avoid any re-work or errors.
- Being constantly aware of customer’s requirements and striving to meet or exceed those requirements keeping in mind the customer process end points.
- Dealing with customer queries where knowledge permits and to contact designated personnel with any relevant information or issues relating to test results or the service in general. Escalating queries or issues as appropriate.
- Keeping up to date with any technological or method revisions in their area, ensuring their training is complete and adjusting their work as required with approval from the Group Leader.
- A degree or diploma in microbiology / chemistry or a related subject.
- At least 12- 18 months’ experience in a pharmaceutical industry GMP laboratory
- Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills
- Flexible, adaptable to changing priorities
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +353 21 4520313 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com.