- Home Counties
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Product Manager required for a leading consumer goods client. Fully remote within the UK.
The Product Manager is responsible for the vision, strategy, and roadmap for a digital product. This competency also includes marketing, forecasting, and stakeholder management responsibilities. The Product Manager sets the vision and ensures product team activities support the strategic direction of the product. They work in an open and collaborative manner with the product team to inspire optimal solutions that solve consumers’ problems and support their needs.
- Deep understanding of users/customers to identify personas, assessment of their needs and pain points
- Business case creation to identify the opportunity for KC to build the product, detail out the business problem to be solved and the goal that the business case will achieve
- Set a product vision and strategy that is differentiated from competitors and delivers unique value based on consumer needs. This includes analyzing market, competitors and trends.
- Own the creation and maintenance of product roadmaps
- Own the creation and ongoing maintenance of product scorecard, regularly sharing the updated scorecard with key stakeholders
- Gather and assess demand from global, regional, and local stakeholders across the organization, clarifying and prioritizing the demand for the product team
- Defining the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) to validate the market need and ensure there is sufficient need for the product to justify investment prior to start
- Provide cross-functional leadership, most notably between engineering teams, sales and marketing, and support. A key aspect of this is communicating the product roadmap and keeping the product team and the stakeholders informed of updates.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of product management experience including developing and maintaining product roadmaps and working in cross functional product teams.
- Website products experience.
- GDPR experience is a nice to have.
- Experience developing and driving product vision and UX/design discussions.
- Experience working in a global organization, managing stakeholders in multiple countries/locations, and working with diverse teams.
- Demonstrated ability to translate consumer needs into product vision in a format that allows the product teams to align behind the vision.
- Experience as a change agent at multiple levels of an organization.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***