PE Global is currently recruiting for a Project Manager for an initial 12-month contract role with a leading multinational renewable energy client based in Stafford – hybrid role
As the Project Manager within a major R&D program it will be your responsibility to ensure that the project is delivered within the agreed timescale and within the assigned budget.
- Ensure that the delivery times and costs are met.
- Have control of the budget for the project.
- Drive procurement and delivery of equipment where required.
- Perform risk analysis and mitigation.
- Create and maintain the project documentation.
- Degree Level or equivalent industrial experience.
- Qualifications or knowledge of project methods and standards such as PMI or APM.
- Experience within the electrical power transmission industry, the power generation industry, the oil & gas industry, or the renewable energy industry is a benefit.
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of IT tools such as Windows Office and e-mail systems.
- Good communication skills.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***