Engineering , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Production Operator – Dublin North
- Dublin North
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Production Operator for a leading multi-national Biotech client based in Dublin North.
This is an initial 11-month contract Shift role – 7 to 7.
- Work with the manufacturing operations group, project design team, the CQV team, the Automation/CSV reps to facilitate the development and validation of the facility manufacturing facility.
- Support Equipment Design/ HAZOP and Room programming reviews as per requirements.
- Support Operations team to consistently deliver on specific area Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), e.g. EHS metrics, Production Plan, OEE, compliance and team training.
- Execute commercial manufacturing processes according to established work instructions and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work as part of a dedicated process team where flexibility and teamwork are a key requirement
- Generate SOPS/Electronic Batch Records for start-up.
- Adhere to Right First-Time principals
- Provide assistance and/or support maintenance, engineering, quality or other colleagues as requested.
- Escalate issues as appropriate to Process Lead
- Maintain a high level of personal expertise and working knowledge of all aspects of the manufacturing process and process equipment through continuous training and development.
- Liaise with other groups and individuals to ensure planning of tasks is effective and linked into the manufacturing process plan.
- Minimum of a Level 7 qualification in a science or engineering discipline.
- A level 6 with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a GMP Manufacturing requirement shall be deemed equivalent.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Seán on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***