Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Production Operator (GMP)
- Home Counties
PE Global is currently recruiting for an Operator for a leading multinational animal health client based in Milton Keynes.
- Producing sterile products using good aseptic procedures in a clean room environment.
- Performing both daily environmental monitoring and routine monitoring for the building.
- Follow SOP and Batch paperwork instructions for completion of job tasks
- Participate in one or more of the Safety assessments for COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health), Risk assessments or Manual handling (Training will be given)
- To be flexible to Business needs, train and work in other areas as required
- Support cleaning requirements in the Area
- To maintain safe working practices at all times.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Cleanroom experience desirable
- Understanding of product quality, for example: demonstrated through Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Evidence of excellent attention to detail and ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 203 868 9000 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***