- Northern England
PE Global is currently recruiting a Production Planner for a 6-month contract role with a leading multinational oil and gas client based in Barrow-In-Furness.
- Working with Supply Chain and Production colleagues to ensure availability of materials to allow on time release of work to the shop floor.
- Checking routings, BOMs and engineering releases and pulling together all necessary documentation for the work order package.
- Working with production colleagues to ensure work is scheduled, prioritized and completed in accordance with MRP need dates.
- Communicating deviation from the planned dates to all relevant parties.
- Responding to exception messages requiring re-scheduling of sales orders and the internal MRP schedule.
- Root cause analysis of late deliveries.
- Collaborating across different functions to resolve problems affecting execution of the plan.
- Meeting company quality requirements.
- Contributing to maintaining a safe working environment.
- Previous experience in a Production Planning role.
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing/engineering/project management environment.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience of other Microsoft packages i.e. Word, etc.
- Strong initiative and proactive approach to work.
- Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels including presentations, meetings and via written documentation.
- Experience using MRP systems (including MFGPro and SAP).
- Ability to work independently.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 203 966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***