Production Scheduler (Shift)
- Northern England
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Production Scheduler (Shift) for a 6-month contract role with a leading pharma client based in Runcorn. The role will be hybrid.
- Plans, schedules and monitors inbound movement of materials from suppliers.
- Determines material requirements and coordinates the efficient movement of materials with purchasing, production and engineering.
- Develops specifications for new contract orders.
- Typically acts as a lead and mentor, coordinating the work of others, but is not a supervisor.
- Works autonomously within established procedures and practices.
- Anticipates and solves complex production problems with minimal guidance.
- Undergraduate/BA/BS degree in applicable discipline.
- 1-3 years of related experience.
- SAP knowledge is a must
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Broad expertise in multiple specialties, typically through a combination of job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience.
- Background in a highly regulated environment is preferred (pharma, medical devices, food, biotech industries)
- Continental shifts covering AB Pattern
- Full training provided
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 203 966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***