Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Production Staff – Shift Roles 13.64
- Full Time
- County Cork, Carrigtohill, Ireland
Experienced Production Staff required for rotating day/night shift roles to operate production machinery in a high paced production facility based in Little Island
• Candidates will be assigned either a 3 Cycle Shift Pattern, involving days/nights Monday to Friday roster. Shift times will be 8am to 8pm or 8pm to 8 am – 12 Hour Shifts – No Weekends!!!
• Contract Duration of 6 Months with possibility of fixed term contract and/or permanency options thereafter. Current rate is €13.64 per hour.
• A desire to develop a career in the production industry. Candidates must have previous exposure to working in / around production/manufacturing machinery. Experience in this regard is essential.
• Candidates will need to be able to multitask, work to a number of deadlines at once and excel at working as a part of a team able to maintain a cool head under pressure is essential.
Exposure to the operation of the plastic moulding machines is a strong advantage
Excellent progression path available for the right candidates.