- Full Time
PE Global are recruiting for a Production Manager on behalf of our client based in Waterford. Hours of work are Sat and Sun 12hrs and 16hours throughout the week. Excellent salary and conditions including shift allowance, bonus, pension and healthcare.
- Manage FILM production and the introduction of new technology through team leadership.
- Conduct standard work for managers.
- Monitor standard work for OSS /Team Leads and operators.
- Train and participate in work place innovation.
- Responsible for the production activities including, PPI, Yields, Downtime, Quality Metrics and the utilization of machinery & human resources.
- Initiate changes to work practices and procedures
- Provide a high level of technical competence and leadership to the shift.
- Ensure that operational issues are identified and managed to achieve challenging KPI’s and higher operational performance.
- Promotion of decision making at operative & technician level through effective development and fostering of a strong team working culture.
- Promote a quality culture and act to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements including FDA and cGMP.
- Conduct and manage performance appraisals for operators and identify and implement appropriate training & development plans.
- Establish and maintain high standards in relation to Environmental Health & Safety work practice.
- Meet budgetary targets set in relation to output and spend.
- 3rd level qualification, preferably in a technical discipline desirable.
- Previous supervisory management experience in a manufacturing environment complying with
- FDA, cGMP requirements is essential (unionized environments preferred).
- Advanced leadership skills to build and motivate the process team by providing clear direction and facilitation.
Please click the link below to apply, or call Aoife Lomasney on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***