- Full Time
PE Global is currently hiring a Production Supervisor for our client based in North Cork. This is a permanent role.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Role:
- To ensure the plant meets its customer quality, service and safety goals through effective management of the secondary processing unit
- To lead and manage assigned operations manufacturing and liaise with support functions namely scheduling, maintenance and sales
- Maintain a safe working environment, ensuring that all H & S requirements and procedures are adhered to, including the reporting and resolution of all incidents or accidents and the correct use of specified PPE;
- Establish strong working relationships with all departments ensuring a cohesive approach to delivery of budgeted metrics and other key performance indicators;
- Ensure that all procedures relating to any aspect of production are fully implemented and adhered to, in line with customer and regulatory expectations;
- Ensure that there are adequate resources available for the shift based on the production schedule and that appropriate control is exercised on overtime spend and other production costs;
- Ensure continual compliance with the policies relating to personnel, quality, engineering and safety;
- Ensure that all shift personnel are appropriately trained to carry out their role in an optimal way;
- Recommend / implement improvements to standards and foster a culture of continuous improvement in production and safety;
- Ensure the site uptime is maximised through preventative maintenance programme.
- Saw milling or heavy manufacturing experience is an advantage.
- 5 Years’ experience operating at a similar level within a production facility.
- Strong team player and experience leader in a production environment.
- Ability to engage and motivate production teams.
- Ability to work under pressure in a changing environment to support our customer.
- Ability to multi task.
- Good Numeracy & Literacy Skills.
- Customer Service Focused.
- Passionate about meeting both Customer and Company expectations.
- IT literate.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Katie on 083 0177413 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***