Production Team Lead
- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Production Team Lead a leading food ingredients client based in North Cork.
Full on the job training will be provided. This is currently a Day role: Monday – Friday.
- Measuring, grading, and feeding batches of raw materials into production machinery.
- Operating, tending, and cleaning machines as well as assembling the finished product for storage.
- Loading and unloading items from machines, boxes, production lines, pallets etc.
- Packing finished stock and labelling accordingly.
- Ensuring conformance to specifications.
- Completing required product checks and recording data.
- Reporting equipment faults / product issues to the Production Manager / Quality Manager or Supervisor.
- Ensuring compliance with organisational procedures and legislation.
- Ensuring awareness and compliance with all Health and Safety procedures and work practices.
- Maintaining the work area in a clean and tidy manner, free of obstructions. This extends to storage and WIP areas.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Prior experience in a production team lead capacity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Manual handling cert (desirable but not essential)
- Clean room environment experience (desirable but not essential
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +353 21 4520313 or alternatively send an up to date CV to Niamh.firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***