Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Reading, Berkshire, UK
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Production Technician for an initial 6 month contract role with a leading multinational Animal health client based in Compton.
- To perform production and animal husbandry duties as specified in accordance with the planned Primary Production schedules.
- To comply with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Process Operational Instructions (POI) within the Production Unit in the production of unsterile bulk antigens.
- To maintain safe working practices at all times within the Production Units.
- To ensure that equipment and facilities are maintained to an acceptable standard. Ensure deficiencies are reported to Engineering, to ensure they are rectified in a timely manner.
- To ensure positive, timely and effective communication with team members and internal customers.
- Experience in a regulated working environment.
- Experience with working with animals
- Good record keeping and a willingness to learn new skills
- Good inter-personal skills
- Driving Licence (Own Transport)
- Must not keep chickens or live on a premises where chickens or game birds or fowl are kept.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 203 868 9000 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***