General Management / Executive
Program Executive – Energy Scheme
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global are recruiting for a Program Executive – Energy Scheme for our sustainability client based in Dublin CC. This is a 12-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- Support the ongoing development of the Energy Efficiency Obligation Scheme (EEOS) programme strategy and work plan.
- Support the data gathering process for Obligated Party (OP) identification and annual target setting processes, cost of delivery for OP and overall coat of scheme.
- Support bilateral meetings with OPs, walkthrough of targets, performance reviews.
- Support onboarding and mentoring of new OPs to the systems.
- Support the reporting on scheme and OP performance, programme uptake, trend analysis.
- Communication with EEOS interested parties, stakeholders or participants.
- Support the domestic and cross-sectoral energy credit submission, evaluation, appraisal and validation process.
- Assessment and validation of Obligated Parties’ processes for the measurement & verification of energy savings they deliver.
- Liaising with the Inspections Unit on quality assurance audits, including services supporting the EEOS quality management systems and site inspections.
- Support the ongoing energy credit allocation processes, including updates to the IT information systems.
- Support the maintenance of the Quality Management System processes underpinning the Energy Efficiency Obligation Scheme.
- Assist newly obligated parties in the development of their quality management systems.
- Supporting the integration plan for internal programmes – ISO50001, EXEED, LIEN, Public sector, transport energy management, SME’s.
- Assessing and validation of savings from alternative policy measures.
- Engagement with Obligated Parties and DECC officials relating to aspects of administration and Scheme governance.
- Conduct analysis necessary for scheme development in accordance with the EU Directives
- Supporting necessary policy analysis in development in the light of new EED recast within lifetime of new Scheme to 2030.
- Supporting necessary policy analysis in the development of additional regulatory options available nationally to drive energy efficiency, to augment that driven by Exchequer funded grants.
Education and Experience
- Degree in Engineering and/or equivalent qualification in a related technical or quality discipline e.g., Energy/Mechanical/Industrial/building services.
- 3+ years’ experience of working in energy-related policy environment.
- A strong knowledge of Ireland’s energy efficiency related activities.
- Ability to think strategically, work on own initiative and to deadlines/milestones.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Ciara on 0214297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***