Engineering & Electronics
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Programme Executive for a leading Sustainable Energy company on an 18 month contract will be based in Dublin, Cork, Dundalk or Sligo offering a Hybrid model.
Duties of the role/Responsibilities
This is for the Offshore Renewables Programme Development and will report to the Programme Manager offshore.
- Researching and compiling a list of suitable possible funding mechanism models to support offshore renewable energy technology.
- Design of technology funding programme.
- Develop the structures and supports required for a successful technology funding programme.
- Engaging stakeholders and managing steering group meetings
- Progress actions required to deliver a technology funding programme.
- Manage deliverable of project.
- Liaise with finance colleagues and manage financial support , structures and reporting requirements.
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a finance, business, science or engineering discipline. Post graduate studies may be included.
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team and managing projects involving a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of energy research.
- Experience of project management for websites and social media interactions.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Maria on 083 1041551 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***