Secretarial & Admin
Project Admin/Co-Ordinator – Limerick
- Limerick city
PE Global are recruiting for a Project Administrator/Coordinator (Engineering) for our pharmaceutical client based in Limerick. This is a 12- month contract role.
Summary: Will be required to support the generation and updating to project management tools – MS project to support cleaning and SIP activities.
- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g., assigned tasks and next steps)
- Break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals
- Create and update document workflows
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Order resources, like equipment and software
- Retrieve necessary information (e.g., user/client requirements and relevant case studies)
- Track expenses and predict future costs
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues
- Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements
- Measure and report on project performance
- Act as the point of contact for Automation and Engineering
- Overhaul vendor document into Regeneron format
- Project document control
- Onboarding of contractors
- Contractor co-ordination such as induction, onboarding site access request
Education and Experience:
- Previous large-scale project administrator experience is essential.
- Experience on an engineering project is desired.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe Experience
- Systems experience that would be beneficial: Oracle, Blue Mountain, QUMAS, Beeline or EIDA.
- Excellent Organisational and Communication skills.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link to apply, call Conal Lane on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***