Secretarial & Admin
Project Administrator – Galway
PE Global are recruiting for a Project Administrator for our medical device client based in Galway. This is an 18-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- Provides project or program support to a functional group or business process.
- Monitor’s program/project/system status, budgets and timetables.
- Applies knowledge of and experience in company operations to assist in the development, implementation and administration of program/system guidelines and procedures.
- Gathers and compiles information for reports.
- Provides technical support, which may include program/system training, program/system documentation, data extraction, data review, tracking and coding.
- Manages the development and implementation process of a company’s products and services involving departmental or cross functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products.
- Monitors the project from initiation through delivery.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients
- Individual contributors who provide organisational related support or service (administrative or clerical) for other members within the organization.
- The majority of time is spent in the delivery of support services or activities, typically under supervision. Works on clerical and administrative assignments.
- Works to deliver on day-to-day objectives with direct impact on achievement of results for the job area, including moderate scheduling or customer satisfaction implications.
- Checks and makes minor adjustments to work methods to solve problems that are routine and typically exist in current work processes and systems.
- May be required to highlight areas of concerns/problems and puts forth solutions in own job area.
- Obtains and provides information requiring some explanation or interpretation.
- May provide guidance and assistance to new or entry level employees.
Education & Experience
- Diploma/Degree in e.g., Project management/coordination, Business, etc.
- 2-4 years of experience in project management/coordination, admin, programs
- Requires full job knowledge of systems and procedures.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Must have a strong attention to details with an eye for accuracy
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Aisling on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****