Project Control Manager – South Dublin
- Dublin South
- Developing project funding: Budget, cost and schedule risk analysis, cash flow analysis and data for benchmarking
- Establishing projects in SAP and other programs to facilitate PO generation, invoice payments, cost management and audit review processes
- Reviewing and analysing cost estimates, bids, change orders, invoices, progress measures etc.
- Budgeting, tracking and controlling costs as well as engineer/contractor costs
- Administer the implementation and closeout of projects in SAP
- Consolidating project forecasts into forecast for sites and other operational entities
- Communicating and reporting to site leadership on project matters.
- Working with Project Manager(s) in developing project strategies and associated financing.
- Leading the preparation of project funding documentation.
- Developing strategies and negotiating pricing for subcontractor scopes of work.
- Reviewing and analysing engineer/contractor bids.
- Working with procurement and legal to develop contract documents and award contracts.
- Monitoring and evaluating engineer/contractors physical progress.
- Addressing progress and delay claims from contractors.
- Reviewing and approving engineer/contractor buy outs, change orders and invoices.
- Preparing monthly project status reports for senior management both on site and corporately.
- Developing and monitoring project schedules and cash flow.
- Leading risk analysis reviews for cost estimates, forecasts and schedules using applicable software packages.
- Working with Buying Centre and Accounts Payable to resolve invoice payment issues and queries.
- Administrating the closeout of contracts and purchase orders.
- Monitoring and managing Capitalized Overheads across all projects including planning, hiring and charging processes.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution preferably in Engineering, Construction or Quantity Surveying.
- 6 + years of experience in commercial and industrial construction in project controls i.e. cost control, scheduling and estimating.
If interested please contact Seán on 021-4297900 or firstname.lastname@example.org