Engineering & Electronics
Project Engineer – Cork
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Project Engineer for a leading multi-national Pharma client based in Cork.
This is an initial 12-month contract position.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for delivery of projects and continuous improvement of systems, equipment and processes through the application of good engineering practices.
The Project Engineer will collaborate with the Engineering Manager or designee and will provide technical support to Operations and Engineering Teams.
Scope of Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and support project delivery process, C&Q, and FPX standards to drive deployment.
- Monitors the status of programs and project, provides technical interpretation and expertise, ensures alignment to policies, procedures, government regulations, and customer specifications.
- Provides technical leadership and supports execution of policies and procedures
- Lead engineering execution of projects and initiatives in the platform, for strategic projects and across sites.
- Generates capital equipment appropriations required for new process implementation or facilities and controls expenditures to ensure compliance with timing and budget requirements.
- Ensures attainment of project and program schedules, budgets, procedures and revenues by developing and monitoring the budget and approval process.
- Keeps senior management informed on project and program status by creating, maintaining, and presenting written reports on project and program status, tests, costs, issues, and performance against established targets on a regular basis.
- Provides technical leadership of multi-functional teams on many projects/ process improvements and resolves inter-functional issues
- Ensures the documentation of project and program activities and work.
- Manage compliance with EHS&S policies and procedures
- Coordinate with Technical Operations group to ensure alignment on technical standards and project execution for technical transfer projects/NPI
- Researches business and technical issues to establish what is being done and where improvements are possible.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational seminars and trade shows, reviewing professional publications and analyzing new trends.
- Serve as a role model for making Credo-based decisions, helping others understand the value of Credo-based decisions.
- Support the creation of a believing, reciprocal, and ethical work environment that positively gives to employee engagement.
- Maintain awareness of the external environment, adding value and insights. Uses insights to uncover important unmet needs and encourage and support internal collaboration across levels, creating effective solutions.
- Supply to innovative and viable products, services and/or solutions, adding value. Challenges the status quo and adapt to change, taking advantage of opportunities to have a positive impact.
- Evaluates and communicates significant risks, takes appropriate action and demonstrates an awareness of the highest standards of quality and compliance.
- Take accountability for their performance and development alongside supporting talent acquisition and the development of others.
- Demonstrates different perspectives, backgrounds and talent to generate effective ideas or solutions and engage in open and constructive conversations, supplying to high-performance teams.
- Act with speed, flexibility, and accountability to achieve goals. Understands how own work impacts the enterprise and use understanding to make effective decisions and take actions and lead priorities effectively to deliver expected results.
- A Degree in Chemical, Process, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Scientific or technical qualification in chemical, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation & controls or utilities engineering.
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience of Delta V, PLC and SCADA systems
- Experience of SAP.
- Supervisory experience.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link to apply, call Conal on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***