Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Engineering Project Lead
- Full Time
- Northern England
PE Global is currently recruiting for an Engineering Project Lead for an initial 6 month contract role with a multinational medical devices client based in Hull – Remote role
- To maintain supply through technical support projects (enforced changes). Requires the competence and expertise to manage projects with all relevant business risks considered.
- Provide support for manufacturing process issue resolution, both re-active resolution and pro-active process improvements.
- Lead and participate in Change Control and Validation activities.
- Lead engineering studies, process validation efforts & CAPA’s when required. Write and execute protocols and technical reports.
- Updating of manufacturing documentation as required by the individual project.
- Lead activities including but not limited to improvement of asset OEE, lean manufacturing methods, waste reduction and purchase price reduction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science/related field or a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a technical role.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a high-volume industry, ideally with medical device experience.
- Knowledge of the processes and principles associated with material and product changes within a highly regulated industry.
- A working knowledge of medical products manufacturing standards, methods and processes.
- Advanced understanding of MS Office applications
- General understanding of Engineering drawings, CAD programs and S+N applications including SharePoint, SAP, Smartsolve.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 203 868 9000 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***