Engineering , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Project Engineer – Mayo
- To work in a safe manner and in compliance with all Health, Safety & Environment mandatory policies, standards and procedures.
- Lead and execute key plant projects ensuring timelines are met and deliverables achieved.
- Ability to write User Requirement Specifications and execute Design / Installation / Operational / Performance Qualification activities as part of project execution.
- Ability to perform risk management and translate the results into action and implementation plans to then execute.
- Identify, develop and maintain stakeholder relationships.
- Support and adhere to personnel policies and procedures.
- Plan and prioritise their work load to ensure that agreed deadlines are met.
- Provide periodic updates to the Project Engineering Manager, Head of Engineering and other relevant personnel.
- Adhere to the Change Control Management System for all changes to existing or implementation of new systems.
- Perform such other duties as the management may reasonably require from time to time.
- On occasions, be expected to work late and at weekends to ensure time lines are met.
- Work with production managers, supervisors, engineers and production staff.
- Liaise with suppliers and vendors inputting to the validation of projects being handled.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ideally degree level education in Engineering or similar or equivalent industry experience.
- Specific training and education in engineering field and / or their implementation in the pharmaceutical industry is preferable.
- Minimum 2 years in a regulated industry
if interested please contact Seán on 021-4297900 or email@example.com