Project Liaison Officer
- Cork, County Cork, Ireland
PE Global Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Project Liaison Officer to join our client, a major Electrical contractor based in Cork.
The successful Liaison Officer will work on the Government backed project ensuring local businesses and communities understand the benefits of the project. This role would suit an outgoing and social media savvy candidate.
- Manage public enquiries and complaints in conjunction with the project team, Management Team.
- Organize and distribute all correspondence directing the relevant parties of upcoming works and potential disruptions in line with the programme.
- Delivery of community consultancy to support the Project Managers tasked with delivering this Project to implement a community/stakeholder relations strategy; to keep a reporting matrix of all liaison interfaces.
- Perform all Community Liaison duties on all works related to the project and will arrange and attend meetings as needed.
- Contribute to project strategy and will take instruction straight from the project team.
Qualifications and Skills
- Driving License – Full Irish
- Previous Experience in a relevant field – Administration, Customer Services, Sales or equivalent.
- Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience with social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook)
- Customer Engagement
- Ability to assist in managing multiple assignments simultaneously, within an energetic and innovative working environment.
- Commercially aware and open minded
- Positive and flexible approach
- Honesty and Integrity
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail, and an enthusiastic and helpful “can do” attitude!