Engineering , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Project Manager – Carlow
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Project Manager for a leading multi-national Biotech client based in Carlow.
This is an initial 11-month contract position as a senior member of a multi-discipline team, specifically responsible for the delivery to CQ of the project scope for a multi-product aseptic filling facility.
- Define and agree, with Suite Team Leads and the Project Manager, the physical and procedural scope and scope boundaries, within the operating facility footprint.
- Lead the development of project plans and successfully execute them according to the established safety, schedule, cost and performance standards.
- Manage those project plans for design, construction, commissioning, qualification schedule and cost in collaboration with sub-project managers (Suite Leads) other senior project team members, operations personnel, together with outside contract and trade partners.
- Lead and manage scope, budget, schedule, safety, quality and personnel discussions with the Suite Leads of the project.
- In Conjunction with the Suite Leads develop, document, agree and implement an execution strategy to deliver their sub-scopes in a coordinated, controlled and well communicated manner.
- Coordinate the design effort with the contract engineering firm (Integrator) and ensure compliance to local & Global Standards.
- Facilitate engineering and user requirements for the project Suites.
- Track and report progress as required against project deliverables.
- Foster a strong relationship between the Client Project Team, EPCM Contractor (Integrator), Site Contractors (Trade Partners) and strategic vendors to ensure delivery of project.
- Ensure that a strong safety culture is adopted throughout the execution of the project.
- Lead and facilitate the coordinated review of design material from the owner’s side including Layout reviews, P&ID/AF&ID reviews, Process Descriptions, Job Specifications, change control processes and PO’s/Data Sheets.
- Facilitate the coordinated development of construction, procurement, C&Q and project control strategies, into plans for the execution of the project.
- Participate in Value Engineering.
- Lead and attend daily communication meetings, as appropriate, with suite teams and report progress.
- Maintain a project wide clean and safe working environment by enforcing procedures, policies, and regulations.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Science Degree in Engineering or Technology related discipline.
- 10 years of relevant experience in project management of larger projects in the Pharma industry including significant experience managing biologics/sterile projects.
- Technical knowledge aseptic fill finish and or biotechnology processes
- A working knowledge of FDA and EU regulations is preferred.
- The candidate will be a convincing communicator with strong interpersonal skills
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Seán on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***