Engineering , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Project Manager – Carlow
- Developing and maintaining exec level reports that will describe progress and status of the multiple work streams that will underpin the integration
- Facilitate the weekly Integration meeting process (admin support will be provided for separately)
- Maintain an action register for the team.
- Develop and maintain Integration Milestone Charts.
- Be responsible for building the process, toolkits /checklists, and schedule required by the team to actively carryout a succesful integration.
- Lead and develop core planning meetings, with the necessary agenda, input and outputs.
- Ensure effective planning, common understanding and delivery targets to achieve business requirements and incorporate data generated into the planning system.
- Liaise across the integration sub teams to develop plans with a medium to long -term forward view, and associated daily delivery plans.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 10 years of experience and knowledge in Biologics manufacturing and new facilities start up.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities against ambitious timelines. Strong planning ability
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work cross-functionally as critical member of site team
- Experience of working in a Project Management environment.
- Good skills in understanding of non-functional requirements of a given functional area to be able to classify and have similar discussions related to
- Good attention to detail
- Should be proficient with MS Word/PowerPoint/Visio/Microsoft Project/Excel/Power BI to create data analytics, documents and presentations
- Experience working in teams.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal-English)
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Solid collaborative skills, to be able to work in a diverse organisation
- Solid networking skills within peers and other work group
- Ability to manage broad range of stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to communicate to multiple levels within company.
- B.S. in Science, Engineering, Computer Science or Project Management.
If you are interested in this role please contact Seán on 021-4297900 or firstname.lastname@example.org