Engineering , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Project Manager – Cork
- Cork City
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Project Manager for a leading multi-national client based in Cork. This is an initial 12-month contract position responsible for PM activity related to clean fit out, Equipment installs and validation and initial builds.
- Adhering to the site’s standard for project execution.
- Responsible for project oversight and control activities, including, definition of scope, business case development, business requirements definition, milestone identification, project governance, operational planning, risk identification & mitigation, implementation planning, project execution oversight and project closure.
- Responsible for ensuring that projects are delivery on time, to agreed level of quality and within approved budget
- Oversite & control for project cost management through the project life cycle
- Responsible for project delivery risk and issue management, including the identification and implementation of risk and issue mitigating actions
- Motivate a multi-disciplinary team to achieve project objectives, through driving the team’s performance so that every individual understands their individual contribution and how it impacts the site.
- Lead teams providing on-going coaching and support to all team members, including the identification and development of key talent and skills within the site.
- Sound financial stewardship, management and control.
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards. Participate and Comply with the site Quality Management System.
- Support the development and running of the Project Management Office on site
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies and Engineering excellence through OEE, predictive maintenance planning
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a continuous improvement focus
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in project delivery of a broad spectrum of projects in the Pharma industry preferably including experience managing installations and validation.
- Appropriate 3rd level or engineering trade qualifications
- Desirable: evidence of Continuous Professional Development
- Project management qualification such as Project Management Professional etc.
- Lead six sigma experience is essential, minimum yellow belt, preferable green belt
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Seán on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***