Engineering , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Project Manager – Dublin North
- Dublin North
- Develop and lead the operational readiness planning for the site from post OQ activities through product filing
- Work with the construction and CQ team on schedule integration, identification of threats to the schedule and mitigations identification
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of project activities, short and long-term business priorities and objectives through regular communication with other functions.
- Provide updates on a regular basis to functional directors, associate directors and managers on schedule adherence and performance.
- Identify Risks and Opportunities related to activities and work with Area Owners and SME’s to develop schedule contingency, remediation, and modification or replacement activities.
- Participate in, contribute and influence, the development of project schedules.
- Measure and report on KPI’s and identify areas of opportunities and prepare specific action plans.
- Collaborate with all the site functional areas and other support teams.
- Be responsible for building the process, toolkits /checklists, and schedule required by the team to actively carryout a succesful start up of the facilities.
- Lead and develop core planning meetings, with the necessary agenda, input and outputs.
- Ensure effective planning, common understanding and delivery targets to achieve business requirements and incorporate data generated into the planning system.
- Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders to develop plans with a medium to long -term forward view and associated daily delivery plans.
- Identify Key Deliverables to use in the planning function for each program. Monitor, track and Communicate plans and progress to management.
- Collaborate with global planners and site leadership to set long term execution plan
- Drive visible performance management, use KPI’s to track progress, monitoring actual performance versus plan promoting awareness to drive improvement.
- Develop, model and implement strategies to improve scheduling capability and adherence and integration with other project phases.
- Lead the integration of CQV and operational readiness project schedules via Primavera P6 and MS Excel.
- Develop critical path analysis and scenario production for time reduction within critical path
- Report of project progress, schedule opportunities and impact to management.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the Biotech industry, with recent experience in new facilities start up, production, planning, and/or scheduling.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities against ambitious timelines. Strong planning ability
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work cross-functionally as a critical member of site team
- Good experience in leading Waterfall/ agile projects.
- Analytical & Decision-making skills: In this role, one would be required to assess a Projects scope, challenges or issues that might come up, issues/risks that can be avoided, impact of the changes raised which may require sound analytical and prompt decision making skills. The role possesses & requires critical thinking skills and the ability to quickly identify and understand where there are activity gaps in the schedule to direct or propose changes to minimize any issues or risk.
- Expertise in Project and Program Management, including planning and execution of projects.
- Should be proficient with MS WORD/PowerPoint/Visio/Microsoft Project to create documents and presentations.
- Proficient use of Primavera P6
- B.S. in Science, Engineering, Project Management, Logistics, or Supply Chain Management.
If interested please contact Seán on 021-4297900 or firstname.lastname@example.org