Engineering & Electronics
Project Manager – Junior
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Junior Project Manager for a leading multi-national Med Device client based in Galway.
This is an initial 12-month contract hybrid position. This role will include out of hours work with sites in multiple time zones.
- Work closely with MAP Agile change order originators to facilitate timely change order collaboration and approvals for Packaging, labeling, IFUs and other documents as assigned (Bill of Materials etc)
- Create change order notification and tracking communications, consolidated priority tracking and reports of Change Orders for each program, originators, collaborators, and approvers for required product launches as assigned.
- Work with IVSH PLUS, Ops and Tech Comm teams to ensure alignment on project priorities along with launch leads and site leads as appropriate.
- Support and Advise on Change Order improvement initiatives with Quality team as required.
- Drive escalations for Agile collaboration and approvals as needed to ensure adherence to timelines.
- Create and manage database of relevant suppliers
- Work closely with multiple Suppliers to ensure all MDR-related pkg, labeling, PIC, IFU materials and components are procured and delivered on time per each project plan as assigned.
- Create advance notification communication for MDR program prioritization with relevant suppliers and internal SMEs as required (SQE, purchasing, etc).
- Coordinate meetings with suppliers, internal teams, etc as required to ensure alignment and adherence to timelines.
- Work with IVSH PLUS, Ops and Tech Comm, SQE, purchasing and quality teams to ensure alignment on project priorities along with launch leads and site leads as appropriate.
- Drive escalations for supplier delays or internal delays as needed to ensure adherence to timelines.
- Requires at least 1 year experience working in MAP Agile; understanding of MAP Agile roles and responsibilities
- Minimum 2 years of project analyst or project management experience in regulated industry/med-tech/pharmacy preferred
- Experience working in a cross-functional and matrixed environment across multiple time zones
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects on an ongoing basis
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and meet deadlines
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Seán on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***