Engineering , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Project Manager – Meath
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Project Manager for a leading multi-national Biotech client based in Meath.
This is an initial 11-month contract position.
- Managing and executing projects throughout the project life cycle from initiation to closeout.
- Supporting a diverse portfolio of strategic projects with the capability to manage small projects autonomously to meet business needs.
- Project execution is focused on Safety, Quality, Budget and Schedule and complies with good engineering practices, company standards and policies, and all applicable regulations.
- Manage the project cost including monthly forecasts.
- Project schedule development and management including risk management/mitigation.
- Coordination of trade contractors and equipment vendors to site including supervision.
- Ensure compliance with safety and permitting requirements for all on site activities.
- Degree in a Science, Engineering or Other Technical discipline (Level 8).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and job-related computer applications required – MS Project also.
- Proven record of project management of change in a commercial site.
- Demonstratable experience of effectively managing and executing projects from Design through to handover.
- Experience in working with cross functional teams to deliver projects to the business (minimum 6+ years)
- Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices
- Good knowledge of the principles of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Excellent report, standards, technical writing skills
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Seán on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***