Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Home Counties
Job Title Promotions Analyst
Location Maidenhead UK
Reporting to Regional Promotions Analyst
Position Description Summary
The Consumer EAME Centre of Excellence has responsibility for providing accounting services, business analytics and reporting for Finance and other functions in 25 countries across the Consumer EAME region. The company Consumer EAME has sales of over $ 4 bn. and sells approximately 100 different brands.
This role is a key part of the EAME Commercial Accounting team, which is responsible for accurate accounting and reporting of sales and customer spend waterfall (gross sales to net trade sales) of the countries serviced by the COE.
• Accurately input, monitor and reconcile promotion conditions for the local markets, according to the appropriate market conditions.
• Accurately process claims through the SAP Rebate system.
• Communicate and follow up on issues identified, working with stakeholders through to resolution.
• Proactively support Finance colleagues in local markets on topics under his / her responsibility.
• Suggest, lead and participate in process improvement projects within the commercial accounting team and other teams within the CoE.
• Participate in team discussions regarding standardisation of processes across the region and take an active role in pursuing these goals.
• Relationship building with local market finance and sales teams will be a key part of this role.
• SOX/ Audit
Ensure compliance with relevant internal controls and standard operating procedures in order
Assist with the requirements of internal and external auditors
• Ensure strong internal controls are in place, in order to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings.
• Accurate and timely month-end reporting. Meet all corporate and regional deadlines.