Property Management Coordinator – Dublin
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global are recruiting for a Property Management Coordinator for our electricity client based in Dublin CC. This is a 6-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- Review and extract key information from licence and lease agreements.
- Data gathering from systems to extract key information.
- Develop detailed spreadsheet to record key information.
- Assist Licensing team with renewal of licences.
- Assist with accurate auditing of all Telecommunications Towers equipment count, for invoicing purposes.
- Verification of equipment related to Towers Infrastructure.
- Preparation, reviewing and renewal of Licenses and Addendums for customers.
Education and Experience
- A relevant 3rd level property qualification (eg BSc Surv) and work experience.
- Capable of working as part of a flexible team.
- Background in Property / familiar with reading leases/licenses.
- Experience of working within a structured process driven environment.
- Numerical and data accuracy.
- Strong organisational capabilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Proactive & motivated.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, MS Teams & other IT systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain customer relationships.
- Internal Stakeholder management.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Aisling on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****