- Responsible for managing own legal workstream of property transactions.
- Ensure liaison with all key internal & external stakeholders as appropriate to ensure that
projects are delivered in accordance with timelines and objectives.
- Actively participate in the negotiation of key commercial contracts and transactions.
- Take a proactive role in finding solutions to overcome obstacles and in the management and
mitigation of risks.
- Draft and review commercial agreements and liaise with external counsel on specialistmatters where required.
- Advise the Business Units on legal issues affecting all aspects of the commercial activities of the company and recommend appropriate courses of action.
- Assess governance requirements and obtain necessary approvals, draft appropriate documents and provide advice on general company policies and corporate governance issues.
• Qualified solicitor
• 3-5 years post qualifications experience
• Significant experience in property transactions
• Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on 083 0093553 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***