Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Psychiatric Nurse Louth
- Full Time
- County Louth, Dundalk, Ireland
PE Global Healthcare are recruiting a PSYCHIATRIC NURSE in Co Louth for one of our leading clients on a full time permanent basis.
- Demonstrate evidence of good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have an ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Be registered on the Psychiatric Division of the NMBI Register or be eligible to do so.
- *Temporary Accomodation Subsidy*
- *Payment of Initial NMBI Registration*
- Flexible Working Patterns
- Challenging and Rewarding work
- Diverse Clinical Areas including CAMHS, Eating Disorders, High Dependency Unit, Later Life Psychiatry and Addictions
- Ongoing training and development
- Promotional Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cycle to work scheme
- Use of onsite gym
- And Much More
Please call Jamie PE Global Healthcare 0818 222 018 / 083 8735934 or email email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***
PE Global Healthcare specialises in providing contract and permanent Healthcare professionals to the private and public sector. PE Global Healthcare finds jobs for Healthcare Staff in all specialties in Ireland.