AHPs , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
- Full Time
- Dublin North
Role: The successful candidate should have a broad range of experience working as Psychologist with children with Disability.
- Be responsible for the delivery of professional psychology services appropriate to the post in line with best practice.
- Provide psychological assessments for the client group based upon the appropriate use, interpretation and integration of data from a variety of sources including psychological tests, self-report measures, direct and indirect observation and interviews with clients, family members and / or carers.
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual.
- Have a flexible approach to working arrangements responding to departmental service demands .
- Part of a multidisciplinary team .
For further information on this role , Including the the Benefits of working with our client please contact Meadhbh by sending a CV to M.firstname.lastname@example.org or applying to this advert or calling 0818222018
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse