Purchasing Specialist- Dublin
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global are recruiting for a Purchasing Specialist for our cloud-based software client based in Dublin CC. This is a 11-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- As a member of our Buy Desk Team, the Purchasing Analyst supports our Global Strategic Sourcing Teams as well as our Supplier Contracts Team with reviewing, negotiating, and processing large volumes of contracts under a specific dollar threshold.
- Engage with the internal businesses to gather required data for sourcing projects or other initiatives
- Facilitate integration of select supplier information into relevant information systems
- Run projects through the full document lifecycle from intake to negotiation to signatures.
- Ensure functionality and accuracy of data content in the systems
- Redline contracts and negotiate with supplier, as needed
- Draft, review and process high volume of contracts
- Project management for projects including ensuring all steps are completed by various teams
- Communication of the project and project status to relevant stakeholders
- Identify opportunities for “turn key solutions” that will expedite the process for repetitive initiatives and willingness to bring new perspectives to the team for procedural enhancements
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, procurement, supply chain, legal administration, etc
- 5 + years of experience working in strategic procurement, sourcing, supply chain, and/or contracts management roles
- Proficiency in electronic procurement, supply chain and /or analytical software
- Proven negotiation skillset
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated understanding of strategic sourcing, supply chain, business management and procurement operations
- Demonstrated understanding of contract management and document management skills
- Strong analytical, business process analysis and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to engage and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Aisling on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
****Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****