Engineering & Electronics
QA Cleaning Validation
QA Cleaning Validation roles required for a multinational client based in Limerick
- Taking Cleaning Validation samples alongside Upstream/Downstream processing.
- Working closely with manufacturing to ensure the CIP/SIP and dirty holds are to the correct times and samples are taken.
- Shows focus & a consistence approach to the role and tasks.
- Execution of cleaning validation protocols.
- Generating and Executing Validation Protocols.
- Experience in continuing validation and generation of assessments for continuing
- Actively look for Continuous improvements
- An excellent understanding of how manufacturing/Cleaning Validation/Cleaning equipment works and load configuration for small parts loads
- Understanding of baseline studies for new equipment
- Generate/review/Approval of CV protocols,
- Generate Reports
- Maintain and update Cleaning Validation Plan
- Schedule of cleaning activities with Manufacturing
- Liaise with numerous departments
- Ensure Training is maintained and current.
Education and Experience:
- Experienced in QA Validation activities –
- Experience on writing and approving Deviations/ GMP documents
- Technical writing experience in writing site reports.
- Experience in Validation specifically cleaning validation
- Experience in assessment of cleaning issues during study runs,
- Experience in Deviation/Change control writing,
- Experience in aseptic technique
- Experience in Gowning for IOS7/ISO8
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Kellie on 0214297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***