Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
QA Specialist – Limerick
PE Global is currently recruiting for a QA Specialist – Labelling Project Coordinator on behalf of our client based in Limerick.
This is an initial 12 month contract role.
EMEA Labelling Project Coordinator
The Labelling Coordinator will work with and develop strong business partnerships across the business, while working with the EMEA team to coordinate and roll out all labeling activities across the business.
The primary focus will be regarding support for process changes required to successfully roll out the EU MDR products across the EMEA network. The Labelling coordinator will be expected to adhere to all regulatory and quality guidelines.
We are looking for a strategic problem-solver who is an effective. There will be a requirement to understand the distribution network across EMEA, while working across a broad range of labelling changes which are required to enable compliance, all the while ensuring consistency to business process & Customer SLA
What we look for
- Self-starter who thrives and can multitask in fast-paced environments
- Innovative thinker who can link projects and assess impacts for current and future required changes
- Someone who can influence and build relationships with stakeholders across RA, QA & Deliver
- Experience in artwork design, Copy Clearance process.
- Effective and mature communicator, as well as receptive listening skills, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing to various audiences.
What you’ll do
- Support EU MDR Project Manager, leading workstreams to ensure implementation phase of EU MDR product.
- The Project Coordinator organizes and controls projects relating to the Labeling, Artwork & Copy Clearance Process. The primary responsibilities of the Project Coordinator include Project Coordination in the form of:
- Partnering with Marketing, Operations and Regulatory Affairs teams to deliver short term execution on artwork projects.
- Coordinating the execution of Copy Clearance projects in our digital packaging and labeling asset management software (currently GAME).
- Providing reports for projects, including priority level of projects and managing time lines accordingly
- Requesting Purchase Orders to cover artwork development and proofing costs with vendor partners.
- Identifying obstacles to completion, gaps in the process and take appropriate action
- Assuring that all assigned projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner and follow-up is done on all details
- Providing analysis and recommendations to Project Managers
- Summarizing, compiling and preparing project results for management
- Preparing meeting schedules for, and minutes from, artwork process meetings
- Adheres to environmental policy, procedures, and supports department environmental objectives.
Required Skills/Experience (Necessary):
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree is required. A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Minimum experience of 5 years within Packaging and Labelling is required for competent performance, along with a minimum of 5 years project coordination and/or management experience is required.
- The candidate should have a proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, possess exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal), and operate with a high sense of urgency while maintaining a high degree of professionalism.
- The ability to multi-task, work with minimal supervision, and achieve results in a fast-paced environment is required.
- Strong organizational skills are required.
- Handling of small internal meeting logistics is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is required.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, maintain confidentiality, and operate with poise and professionalism in a complex, high-profile, and rapidly changing environment.
- Must present self in a professional manner at all times, be detail-oriented, thorough and accurate, and well organized.
Preferred Skills/Experience (Nice to Have):
- Experience supporting and working in a matrix organization is preferred. Cross Functional Collaboration skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with packaging asset management software (i.e. GAME, AGILE, VEEVA) is a plus.
- Product and market awareness, along with an understanding of market dynamics and operations to apply that knowledge to the role.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Audrey on 0214297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***